Sunday 9 November 2014

Introduction & Hobbycraft haul

Hello everyone, I'm Leah and i'm 15 years old, I've wanted to start a blog for a while now but just never had the time or confidence so this is pretty big for me. However I've learnt in life if you want do something you should just go for it. I don't know how this whole blogging thing will turn out as I doubt anyone would even read it but here I go... hope you enjoy xx


Yesterday I managed to go to hobbycraft for my art supplies as I'm starting my final piece in art next week and needed to get some bits and bobs. I'm creating a journal so I needed a few crafty things to make the journal a bit prettier and more presentable. This what I bought:








I know this post wasn't much, but if you're reading this, 
I appreciate it :)

love Leah 

2 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop bronzer it's amazing! :)
    http://inherownsmalllittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you do do my recent tag :) xx

    ReplyDelete