Monday 12 January 2015

40 Beauty Questions Tag

SKINCARE


- How many times a day do you wash your face?
Twice a day :)
-What skin type do you have?
Very dry, especially in winter.
-What is your current facial wash?
Clinique - liquid facial soap.
- Do you exfoliate?
I sometimes do, if my skin is feeling grubby.
-What brand do you use?
St. Ives
-What moisturiser do you use?
In the morning I use Simple kind to skin illuminating radiance cream. At night I use 
Garnier moisture match dry to very dry skin cream.
-Do you have freckles?
Yep, you can really tell in the summer.
-Do you use an eye cream?
I used to when I had dry patches under my eyes but not anymore.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope.

MAKEUP

-What foundation do you use?
It varies but atm I use L'oreal True Match
-How about concealer?
Maybelline Fit me concealer.
-Do you know your undertone colour?
I knew a while ago but I've forgotten.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't know really, it depends. They suit certain people but I prefer the much more 
natural looking ones.
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did.
-What brand of mascara do you use?
L'oreal, Kiko, Natural Collection, Benefit (on the go atm)
-Sephora or MAC?
MAC as i've never tried Sephora.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.
-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Foundation brush, contour brush, eyebrow brush and blusher brush.
-Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yep!
-For the face?
I sometimes do if i'm going somewhere nice.
-What is your favorite eye-shadow (colour or shade)?
Oooh probably a pinky colour. 
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Neither.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never, It's rare I wear eyeliner.
-Do you use mineral makeup?
No I don't.
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Collection - Little Mix's collection = Perrie Edwards Purple lipstick!
-How about lipgloss?
A nude colour by Accessorize.
-What is your favorite blush to use?
The body shop - 04 Shimmerwaves.
-Do you buy makeup on eBay?
Nope.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah I do :) 
-Do you go to CCO'S (cosmetic company outlets)?
Don't have a clue.
-Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yeah, in the future I'm thinking of going to makeup school so yeah! 
-Are you clumsy putting makeup on?
Definitely with mascara, I always get it on my eyelids!! 
-Name a makeup crime you hate?
People applying mascara too thickly.
-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick..eyeshadow...) or neutral ones?
I literally like both! I suppose it depends what colour matches my outfit better.
-What celebrity always has great makeup?
Hmmm.... I can't think! So I'm going to say Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix :)
-If you could leave the house with ONE makeup item on, what would you use?
My eyebrows! 
-Could you ever leave the house with no make up on?
Of course I would, but wearing makeup makes me look more awake.
-Do you think you look good without any makeup on?
Yeah, I suppose.
-In your opinion, what do you think is the BEST makeup line?
Oooh The Body Shop, my favourite!
-What do you think of makeup?
I love it! I love creating different looks and just generally experimenting with it!


I tag YOU to answer these 40 beauty questions! 

Love Leah 

No comments:

Post a Comment